Holley 12-327-30 200 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, Gasoline Fuel Type, 200 GPH / 757 LPH Free Flow Rate, Billet Aluminum
The Ultra HP Billet Mechanical Fuel Pumps. They're constructed from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum to provide the utmost in strength and superior looks. These pumps not only look good they also perform. The Ultra HP Series pumps were put thru extensive durability testing before they were released for production. This equates to a rock solid, long lasting fuel pump. They come standard with -10 AN inlet and -8AN outlet fittings. They are intended for hard core strip use or they are perfect for use in circle track classes.
- Ultra HP series flow 200 GPH
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for durability & good looks
- Hard coat anodized for corrosion protection
- Fittings included; -10 AN inlet and -8 AN outlet
- Preset shutoff pressure of 10-11 PSI
- Bases are independently rotatable from the top for ease of installation
- Inlet and outlet are tapped 3/4-16 straight O-ring
- Requires a fuel pressure regulator
- Pump is completely rebuildable
- Intended for hard core strip use or is perfect for use in circle track classes
- Requires the use of a fuel pressure regulator such as Holley part number 12-704.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 12-327-11 Small Block Chevy Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump-110 GPH
Holley 12-834 1958-1976 Small Block Chevy Street Fuel Pump
Holley 712-327-11 110 GPH Marine Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-13 Small Block Chevy Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump-130 GPH
Holley 12-327-20 Small Block Chevy 170 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Speedway Small Block Chevy 110 GPH Racing Fuel Pumps
Speedway Motors SBC Mechanical High Volume Fuel Pump Kit
Edelbrock 1711 Small Block Chevy Victor Series 130 GPH Fuel Pump
Mr Gasket 7703MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 80 GPH, SBC
Carter M4891 Small Block Chevy 120 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!