Holley 12-327-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, 170 GPH / 644 LPH Free Flow Rate, Billet Aluminum, Silver
The HP Billet Mechanical Pumps are constructed from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum to provide the utmost strength and superior looks. The HP pumps feature a CNC billet aluminum finish for long lasting good looks. The HP series also feature -8 AN inlet and outlet fittings already installed. The base can be rotated independently from the top so it can be tailored to your application. The HP series has a free-flow number of 170GPH and a pre-set idle fuel pressure of 7.5PSI. No regulator is required.
- HP series flow 170 GPH
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for durability & good looks
- HP series feature a CNC billet finish for good looks
- Male -8AN inlet and outlet already installed
- Preset Idle fuel pressure of 7.5 PSI
- A/N fittings included with all pumps
- Bases are independently rotatable from the top for ease of installation
- No fuel pressure regulator required
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 12-360-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Holley 12-390-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Holley 12-440-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Holley 12-327-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 12-289-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-13 130 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 17000 Victor Billet Small Block Chevy Mechanical Fuel Pump
Aeromotive 11105 Billet Belt Drive Fuel Pump
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.