Holley 12-3000 VR2 Brushless Fuel Pump, Single -16 AN Inlet
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The pumps include a 2 step controller for pump speed control.
The pumps can be ran in one of two different speeds. A low speed
control for low fuel consumption requirements or at full speed
for high fuel consumption requirements. The VR2 includes (2) controllers for precise control of both pumps independently of each other. Both the VR1 and VR2 pumps are proven for 18.5V compatibility.
Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 4400 EFI or 4800 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas, Race Gas, Methanol and E85*
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- The dual pump models are designed for endurance racing where both pumps are used or one can be a reserve pump.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- Features a single 16 AN O-ring inlet and a single 10 AN O-ring outlet
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of 38 AMPS for the VR2
- Holley also offers a complete line of fuel filters and fuel pressure regulators that are designed to work as a system with these pumps
More Like This
Holley 12-3000-2 VR2 Brushless Fuel Pump, Dual -10 AN Inlet
Speedway Universal 12-Volt Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI, 35 GPH
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
MSD 2225 In-Line Hi-Pressure Fuel Pump
Aeromotive 11101 A1000 Fuel Pump
Aeromotive 11142 340 Stealth Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet and Outlet
Walbro GSL392 Inline Racing Fuel Pump
K&N 81-0400 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 15 GPH, 2 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
K&N 81-0402 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 32 GPH, 7 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
Edelbrock 15642 Supplemental Fuel Electric Pump, Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.