Holley 12-3000 VR2 Brushless Fuel Pump, Single -16 AN Inlet
External Electric Fuel Pump Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The pumps include a 2 step controller for pump speed control.
The pumps can be ran in one of two different speeds. A low speed
control for low fuel consumption requirements or at full speed
for high fuel consumption requirements. The VR2 includes (2) controllers for precise control of both pumps independently of each other. Both the VR1 and VR2 pumps are proven for 18.5V compatibility.
Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 4400 EFI or 4800 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas, Race Gas, Methanol and E85*
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- The dual pump models are designed for endurance racing where both pumps are used or one can be a reserve pump.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- Features a single 16 AN O-ring inlet and a single 10 AN O-ring outlet
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of 38 AMPS for the VR2
- Holley also offers a complete line of fuel filters and fuel pressure regulators that are designed to work as a system with these pumps
More Like This
Holley 534-38 Dual Tank Fuel Pump Kit
Holley 534-37 Fuel Pump Kit for 2 bbl Pro-Jection
Holley 12-3000-2 VR2 Brushless Fuel Pump, Dual -10 AN Inlet
Holley 12-140 EFI Fuel Cell Pump Module, 6 Bolt Flange
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-426 25 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 1.5-4 PSI
Holley 12-427 32 GPH Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.