Holley 12-289-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, 170 GPH Free Flow Rate, Silver, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The HP Billet Mechanical Pumps are constructed from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum to provide the utmost strength and superior looks. The HP pumps feature a CNC billet aluminum finish for long lasting good looks. The HP series also feature -8 AN inlet and outlet fittings already installed. The base can be rotated independently from the top so it can be tailored to your application. The HP series has a free-flow number of 170GPH and a pre-set idle fuel pressure of 7.5PSI. No regulator is required.
- HP series flow 170 GPH
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for durability & good looks
- HP series feature a CNC billet finish for good looks
- Male -8AN inlet and outlet already installed
- Preset Idle fuel pressure of 7.5 PSI
- A/N fittings included with all pumps
- Bases are independently rotatable from the top for ease of installation
- No fuel pressure regulator required
More Like This
Holley 12-289-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-30 200 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 12-454-13 130 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-360-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.