Holley 12-1600-2 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, Inline, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Need to feed some serious horsepower? Have a nitrous or forced induction powerplant that also sees street duty? Holley's Dominator in-line fuel pumps are the answer! The patent pending twin pump design allows you to use one pump for cruising and both pumps when you activate the nitrous switch or start building boost! By staging the second pump, you eliminate the unnecessary recirculating and heating of extra fuel which can lead to poor performance and hot fuel issues. As an added benefit for the hard core enthusiasts that run events like Hot Rod Power Tour and the Baja 1000, the extra pump offers the peace of mind that you will always finish what you start! For hard core race vehicles, both pumps can be wired for full time duty to get maximum performance and are proven with 18.5 volt compatibility at pressures up to 80 psi. Holley engineers have designed 12-1600-2 to feature improved hot fuel handling capabilities. It was designed to greatly reduce the negative effects of heated fuel now common with many of Today's pump gas blends. It is available for use with pump gas or race gas. If you are using E-85 or diesel, no need to worry, Holley has still got you covered with the 12-1800 Dominator Fuel Pump. At only 5.1 lbs, they weigh half a pound less than competitive 1000 horsepower pumps yet have twice the features!
- Improved hot fuel handling
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.66 Long x 5 Wide x 2.5 Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Twin pump design allows the use of both pumps simultaneously or independently - second pump can be activated on demand for power adders such as nitrous or boost
- Patent pending dual pump technology
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- Max Current draw is 28 Amps
More Like This
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-600 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
Having trouble deciding between an electric or mechanical fuel pump? We can show you how to choose the correct pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.