Holley 12-1500 VR1 Series Brushless Fuel Pump W/Controller
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, 170 GPH / 644 LPH Free Flow Rate
Holley set the bar in 2011 with the release of the HP and Dominator in-line fuel pumps. In 2015, Holley has raised the bar again with the introduction of the VR1 and VR2 Brushless in-line fuel pumps. Featuring brushless pump technology and a twin screw rotor design, the VR1 and VR2 in-line fuel pumps are capable of high pressures and flows while maintaining a low amperage draw and quiet performance.
Designed to work on high boosted race cars as well as your daily driven weekend endurance car, these pumps work with gasoline, methanol, and E-85* (Compatible for methanol and E85 for competitive drag race use only- when draining and flushing after each race event) and can maintain pressures of 130 PSI and up to 335 GPH flow at 13.8v. Fueled by TI Automotive.
The pumps include a 2 step controller for pump speed control. The pumps can be ran in one of two different speeds. A low speed control for low fuel consumption requirements or at full speed for high fuel consumption requirements. The VR2 includes (2) controllers for precise control of both pumps independently of each other. Both the VR1 and VR2 pumps are proven for 18.5V compatibility.
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- VR1 pump features a 10 AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of the VR1 is 19 AMPS and 38 AMPS for the VR2
- Holley also offers a complete line of fuel filters and fuel pressure regulators that are designed to work as a system with these pumps
NotesBypass-style regulator and return line are required. 2-step pump speed controller included.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 12-815-1 High Performance Black 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-134 In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module, 525 LPH, Return Style
Holley 12-135 In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module, 525 LPH, Returnless
Holley 12-801-1 97 GPH Red Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-1200 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1600 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-800 80 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.