Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Looking for a fuel pump that is quiet, stylish, powerful and dependable? Look at the Holley HP 125 and HP 150 series fuel pumps. The exclusive gerotor gearset quietly and efficiently pumps the fuel without the noise of traditional vane pumps. The chrome motor and trick powder coated bracket match the mil-spec hard anodized base for unmatched beauty and durability. While these pumps have the capability to feed stout race engines, they are equally at home on the street due to their design and construction techniques.
- Gerotor design for smooth operation and durability
- Flows 150 GPH free flow
- Flows 140 GPH at 7 psi
- Powers engines from stock all the way up to 900 horsepower (Gasoline)
- 3/8" NPT inlet & outlet fittings
- Black mil-spec nickel PTFE hard anodized billet base
- Show quality chrome 12v motor
- Profiled black powdercoated mounting bracket
- Laser engraved Holley logo & inlet/outlet markings
- Less noise than traditional vane pumps
- 6 1/4" tall
- Compatible with gasoline or alcohol
More Like This
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Holley 712-815-1 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Black
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 12-600 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-800 80 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-890 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.