Holley 0-9379 Competition Double Pumper Carburetor, 750 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Dichromate
Holley Competition Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile. The Competition Double Pumper is designed for use on all out race vehicles that are lightweight with a manual transmission or an automatic transmission with a high stall and low rear end gears. The Competition Double Pumper is available in a gold dichromate finish and features dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration; mechanical secondaries for great performance; dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery and no choke for maximum airflow. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Optimized competition fuel curve provides safe and reliable horsepower
- No choke for maximum airflow
- Annular style booster for superior atomization and crisp throttle response
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 0-80833HBX Aluminum Ultra XP, 4150, 750 CFM, Methanol
Holley 0-4779SA 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-76750BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76750RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76751BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76751HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76751RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-80573S 750 CFM Supercharger Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-76750HBM 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-76650HB 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.