Holley 0-9015-1 750 CFM Marine Carburetor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J-style vent tubes direct fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters. The Holley 0-9015-1 Marine carburetor is designed with a universal calibration good for small cubic inch marine engines where a vacuum secondary 4160 model 4BBL with electric choke is required
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Universal Marine Calibration
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of boats. Compensate for all weights to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- 30cc Accelerator pump for smooth starts
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80537 750 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80318-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80319-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80529-1750 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-4236 1968 426 HEMI LH Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4235 1968 426 HEMI RH Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80783C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-90770 770 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-80186-1 750 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor