Holley 0-82750 750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Street HP uses the best features from Holley's race Bred 4150 HP carbs, but tamed for street and light competition use. The Street HP features the contoured main body from the 4150 HP and has a tumble polished shiny finish and screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities. The metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor and is calibrated for a hot street/strip engine setup for outstanding throttle response and drivability. A street HP base plate is used so there are plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV, etc. The Street HP takes all the great features from the race HP and the Double Pumper and combines them into the perfect street/strip carburetor.
- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration for outstanding throttle response and drivability
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Two corner idle for precise idle control
- Quick change vacuum secondaries allows use on a wide range of vehicles
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-82751 750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-82851 850 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80529-1750 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-82951 950 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-82651 650 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-9015-1 750 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-81770 770 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-80537 750 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80870 870 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-4779S 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.