Holley 0-82651 650 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Street HP uses the best features from Holley's race Bred 4150 HP carbs, but tamed for street and light competition use. The Street HP features the contoured main body from the 4150 HP and has a tumble polished shiny finish and screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities. The metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor and is calibrated for a hot street/strip engine setup for outstanding throttle response and drivability. A street HP base plate is used so there are plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV, etc. The Street HP takes all the great features from the race HP and the Double Pumper and combines them into the perfect street/strip carburetor.
- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration for outstanding throttle response and drivability
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Four corner idle for precise idle control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-82651SA 650 CFM Aluminum Street HP Carburetor, Mechanical
Holley 0-82751 750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-82851 850 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80541-1 HP Crate Racing 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-82750SA 750 CFM Aluminum Street HP Carburetor, Vacuum
Holley 0-82750 750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-82951 950 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4412C HP Series 500 CFM 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-4777C 4150 Double Pumper 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!