Holley 0-80803HBM Ultra XP Marine Carburetor, 750 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Gray
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Aluminum Construction (saves 4.5 lbs - 38% weight savings)
- Hard Core Gray with black anodized billet aluminum metering block and booster inserts
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Air bleeds moved outward to allow a smoother transition of airflow from the top of the carburetor into the venturii
- Metering blocks feature improved durability, true gasket sealing and fully adjustable (emulsion bleeds, power valve channel restrictors & idle feed restrictors)
- Integrated idle bypass valve eliminates the need for holes in throttle plates and allows for proper adjustment of idle while maintaining correct throttle plate to transfer slot relationship. Helps maintain good idle control when using radical camshafts.
- Dual 30cc accelerator pumps provide the perfect amount of fuel from idle to full throttle
- Fuel bowls provide 20% more fuel capacity while controlling slosh with internal baffling
- Clear sight windows on both sides of bowls for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Built in drain plug in front center of bowl provides easy access to empty contents of bowl
- 8AN (o-ringed) inlet threads offer a large variety of plumbing options and can be plumbed from either side
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Elongated (dual pattern) mounting holes allow fitment on intakes with square flange (Holley 4150 style) or large flange (Holley Dominator style)
- Knurled (hand adjustable) primary and secondary curb idle screws allow for easy idle adjustment without the use of tools
- Primary throttle shaft capped to prevent entry of debris & contaminates
- Stainless steel adjustable secondary link. Provides choice of 1:1 or progressivesecondary throttle actuation for ultimate control of secondary opening rate
- Baseplate designed with a boss that can be consumer machined for vacuum source
- Includes notched float and jet extensions
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80537 750 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-9015-1 750 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80803HB Ultra XP Gas 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-76750BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76750RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76751BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76751HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76751RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76750HBM 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80833HBX Aluminum Ultra XP, 4150, 750 CFM, Methanol
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.