Holley 0-80577S 950 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Shiny
Holley HP carburetors have been the standard in racing carburetors for nearly two decades. Powering the biggest names in NASCAR to the Saturday night racer, HP carburetors are the perfect choice for all types of motorsports. Supercharger HP carburetors are available in 600, 750 and 950 CFM and feature a contoured venturii inlet for balanced air flow, screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities, high flow metering blocks and Dominator style fuel bowls which allow pluming from either side for ease of installation. Supercharger HP carburetors also have a unique capability that allows their power valves to reference the intake manifold vacuum below the supercharger. This allows the power valve to operate as it should, based off intake manifold vacuum. A power valve provides further enrichment to the main metering system under load (low vacuum) conditions. Holley HP carburetors are the standard for square bore race carburetors. Race-Ready out of the box!
- Tumble polished shiny finish for good looks
- Big block Chevrolet 2x4, 871 & 1071 blower calibration
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Dual 30cc accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Mechanical Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Boost referenced power valve for proper enrichment under acceleration
- Throttle lever cut off for clearance on a sideways application
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.