Holley 0-80575S 600 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley HP carburetors have been the standard in racing carburetors for nearly two decades. Powering the biggest names in NASCAR to the Saturday night racer, HP carburetors are the perfect choice for all types of motorsports. Supercharger HP carburetors are available in 600, 750 and 950 CFM and feature a contoured venturii inlet for balanced air flow, screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities, high flow metering blocks and Dominator style fuel bowls which allow pluming from either side for ease of installation. Supercharger HP carburetors also have a unique capability that allows their power valves to reference the intake manifold vacuum below the supercharger. This allows the power valve to operate as it should, based off intake manifold vacuum. A power valve provides further enrichment to the main metering system under load (low vacuum) conditions. Holley HP carburetors are the standard for square bore race carburetors. Race-Ready out of the box!
- Tumble polished shiny finish for good looks
- Chevrolet small block 2x4, 671 blower calibration
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Dual 50cc accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Mechanical Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Boost referenced power valve for proper enrichment under acceleration
- Throttle lever cut off for clearance on a sideways application
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80540-1 600 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80577S 950 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80592S 600 CFM Supercharger Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-82651 650 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80559 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80496-1 950 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80509-1 830 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80513-1 1000 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80514-1 1000 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80507-1 390 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.