Holley 0-80555C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
68-69 Buick, 66-69 Chevy, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Do you like the tunability Holley's modular carbs, but need to simply replace a Q-jet? The spread bore bolt pattern of the 0-80555C lets you do just that. It has vacuum secondaries and electric choke, so it is useable on a wide variety of vehicles and its single fuel inlet that is in the standard Q-jet location makes it easy to bolt on. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance replacement for Q-Jet carbs (spread bore bolt pattern)
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-83770 770 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-6210 Spreadbore Carburetor 650 CFM
Holley 0-80870 870 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-80508S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80508SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-90670 670 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-90770 770 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-90470 470 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-80457S 4160 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-8007 390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor w/ Electric Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.