Holley 0-80551 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Zinc, Gold
All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J-style vent tubes direct fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters. The Holley 0-80551 Marine carburetor is designed with a universal calibration good for small cubic inch marine engines where a vacuum secondary 4160 model 4BBL with electric choke is required
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Universal Marine Calibration
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of boats. Compensate for all weights to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- 30cc Accelerator pump for smooth starts
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 0-80458SA 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80540-1 600 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80402-1 500 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80443 850 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80552 650 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-82500 Marine Avenger Carburetor, 500 CFM
Holley 0-76750HBM 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80803HBM Ultra XP Marine Carburetor, 750 CFM
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.