Holley 0-80528-1 HP Series 750 CFM Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Zinc
Holley's HP Series four barrel carburetors set the standard in oval track race carbs. These performance calibrated gasoline four barrel carbs are race ready, right out of the box. The Model 4150 HP 4 barrel carb is packed with premium features like contoured air entries, high strength castings, and stainless throttle plates, all of which will provide you with a definite advantage at the track.
- Calibrated for gasoline
- Dichromate finish
- Contoured Venturi entry angles and symmetrical venturi bores
- Screw-in air bleeds for precision tuning
- High flow metering blocks
- Viton® Non-stick gaskets
- Lightweight slotted misture screws for tuning stability
- Four corner idle system
- Stainless steel throttle plates
- Button head throttle plate screws for superior airflow
- Center hung Dominator style fuel bowls
- Spun-in down leg style boosters
- High strength sealing surfaces
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet flow tested and calibrated
- Progressive mechanical secondaries
- Double 30cc accelerator pumps
- Venturii size: 1.376"
- Throttle bore: 1.687"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.