Holley 0-80507-1 390 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley HP carburetors have been the standard in racing carburetors for nearly two decades. Powering the biggest names in NASCAR to the Saturday night racer, HP carburetors are the perfect choice for all types of motorsports. Classic HP carburetors are available from 390 to 1000 CFM and feature a contoured venturii inlet for balanced air flow, screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities, high flow metering blocks and Dominator style fuel bowls which allow pluming from either side for ease of installation. Holley HP carburetors are the standard for square bore race carburetors. Race-Ready out of the box!
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance
- Optimized race calibration
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Dual 30cc accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Progressive Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Steel throttle plates
- Calibrated for gasoline
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80496-1 950 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80540-1 600 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80509-1 830 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80513-1 1000 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80529-1750 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80514-1 1000 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80511-1 830 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80577S 950 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80537 750 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80575S 600 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.