Holley 0-80457SA 4160 Alum Street 600CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's new Model 4160 600 CFM aluminum street four barrel carburetor is constructed from aluminum, which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of over 5 lbs. The new aluminum will hold its shine and can also be hand polished for a custom look.
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on wide variety of vehicles
- Electric choke for easy warm up
- Single feed fuel inlet
- Calibrated for excellent street performance
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- This carburetor is not designed for use with any Chrysler automatic overdrive transmission. SEVERE transmission damage may result from improper application use.
More Like This
Holley 0-80457S 4160 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-1850SA 4160 Aluminum 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor Manual Choke
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-3310C 4160 Street 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4412S 500 CFM Performance 2BBL Carburetor
Holley 0-4776S 600 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4777S 650 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4779S 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!