Holley 0-80402-1 500 CFM Marine Carburetor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J-style vent tubes direct fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters. The Holley 0-80402-1 Marine carburetor is designed with a universal calibration good for small cubic inch marine engines where a 2300 model 2BBL with electric choke is required
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Universal Marine Calibration
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- 30cc Accelerator pump for smooth starts
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4365-1 500 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4672 1971, 440 CID Outboard Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4790 1970-71, 340 Outboard Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80320-1 300 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-4412S 500 CFM Performance 2BBL Carburetor
Holley 0-9015-1 750 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80318-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80319-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80443 850 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80350 Carburetor, 350 CFM Street Avenger
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.