Holley 0-76751HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 750 CFM CFM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
ULTRA light Aluminum construction for 43% weight savings ULTRA stealthy Hard Core Gray anodized finish ULTRA strong Billet metering blocks & base plates ULTRA cool Black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate ULTRA easy Built in sight window for simple float adjustments ULTRA fast High-performance fuel curves The Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors feature all aluminum construction and are equipped with metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. They weigh in at approximately 5 lbs. less than a comparable zinc carburetor. The new Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors have an enhanced fuel curve for optimum performance, with many more features such as aluminum construction; anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate; 4 corner idle for precise idle control; mechanical secondaries for great performance; clear fuel level sight plugs for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments; Ford automatic transmission kickdown for use on popular Ford transmissions; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; and manual choke for easy, fast cold start-ups. The clean, stealthy look coupled with Black metering blocks and throttle body will certainly set your ride apart whether you are at the show or track.
- Hard Core Gray w/ black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate. Casting is hard coat anodized for ultimate corrosion resistance
- Ultra Double Pumpers feature an Optimized street/strip calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Manual choke (Cable driven, hand operated) for precise cold start control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments
- Aluminum construction for a 43% weight savings
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-76750HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carb
Holley 0-76750BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76751BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76750BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76750RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76751BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76751RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-80804HB Ultra XP Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor, 850 CFM
Holley 0-86770HB Ultra Street Avenger 770 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-76651HB 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Gray
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.