Holley 0-76751HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 750 CFM CFM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
ULTRA light Aluminum construction for 43% weight savings ULTRA stealthy Hard Core Gray anodized finish ULTRA strong Billet metering blocks & base plates ULTRA cool Black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate ULTRA easy Built in sight window for simple float adjustments ULTRA fast High-performance fuel curves The Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors feature all aluminum construction and are equipped with metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. They weigh in at approximately 5 lbs. less than a comparable zinc carburetor. The new Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors have an enhanced fuel curve for optimum performance, with many more features such as aluminum construction; anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate; 4 corner idle for precise idle control; mechanical secondaries for great performance; clear fuel level sight plugs for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments; Ford automatic transmission kickdown for use on popular Ford transmissions; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; and manual choke for easy, fast cold start-ups. The clean, stealthy look coupled with Black metering blocks and throttle body will certainly set your ride apart whether you are at the show or track.
- Hard Core Gray w/ black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate. Casting is hard coat anodized for ultimate corrosion resistance
- Ultra Double Pumpers feature an Optimized street/strip calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Manual choke (Cable driven, hand operated) for precise cold start control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments
- Aluminum construction for a 43% weight savings
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-76750HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carb
Holley 0-76750BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76751BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76750BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76750RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76751BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76751RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-80804HB Ultra XP Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor, 850 CFM
Holley 0-86770HB Ultra Street Avenger 770 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-76651HB 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Gray
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.