Holley 0-4672 1971, 440 CID Outboard Replacement Carburetor
Universal Fit, 2-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Zinc, Gold
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are NEW nearly exact reproductions of the originals. List Number 0-4672 is the 500 CFM "Outboard" Six Pack Carburetor that Originally came on 1971 Chrysler 440 CID Engine Applications. Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3512837.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- 500 CFM model 2300 outboard carburetor
- Vacuum operated for seamless operation
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1971 Chrysler 440 CID engines
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- No choke for unobstructed airflow
- Factory style metal throttle linkage
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 0-80402-1 500 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80443 850 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80496-1 950 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80540-1 600 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80552 650 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80577S 950 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80683 325 CFM Center Carburetor for Tri-Power Setup
Holley 0-80684 350 CFM Outer Carburetor for Tri-Power Setup
Holley 0-80783C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-9895 Spreadbore Carburetor, 650 CFM
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.