Holley 0-4672 1971, 440 CID Outboard Replacement Carburetor
Universal Fit, 2-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Dichromate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are NEW nearly exact reproductions of the originals. List Number 0-4672 is the 500 CFM "Outboard" Six Pack Carburetor that Originally came on 1971 Chrysler 440 CID Engine Applications. Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3512837.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- 500 CFM model 2300 outboard carburetor
- Vacuum operated for seamless operation
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1971 Chrysler 440 CID engines
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- No choke for unobstructed airflow
- Factory style metal throttle linkage
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80586 1050 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-4778C 700 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4780C 800 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4781C 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-7320-1 1150 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-80186-1 750 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-80320-1 300 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80340-1 1050 CFM Marine Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-80364 450 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80492 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.