Holley 0-4670 1971, 440 CID Remote Choke Center Replacement Carburetor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are NEW nearly exact reproductions of the originals. List Number 0-4670 is the 350 CFM "Center" Six Pack Carburetor that originally came on 1971 Chrysler 440 CID Engine Applications. Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3512835.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- 350 CFM model 2300 center carburetor
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1971 Chrysler 440 CID engines
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- Remote choke for easy hook up original vehicle
- Factory style metal throttle linkage
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4792 70-71, 340 Remote Choke Center Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4144-1 350 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80320-1 300 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80350 Carburetor, 350 CFM Street Avenger
Holley 0-80402-1 500 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-4672 1971, 440 CID Outboard Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4365-1 500 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4790 1970-71, 340 Outboard Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4412S 500 CFM Performance 2BBL Carburetor
Holley 0-1848-1 465 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.