Holley 0-4412C HP Series 500 CFM 2 Barrel Carburetor
Universal Fit, 2-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 500 CFM CFM
- Specifically designed for big trucks and high performance situations
- Aluminum/zinc construction keeps the weight down while fighting corrosion
- It features a manual choke and a center hung float bowl
- Venturi casting rings are reamed to legal dimensions, for more consistent air flow
- They comply and are fully consistent with the technical gauging now in use
The Holley Model 2300 gas two barrel carburetor is great for improving or updating many stock Chrysler and Ford car and truck non-emission applications. The 500 CFM 2 barrel carb works great for big trucks and high performance situations. It features a manual choke, center hung float bowl, universal throttle lever, Ford A/T kickdown, and 50cc accelerator pump.
- Intended for short circle track racing. Sizes of throttle bore, venturi, booster diameter, throttle plate thickness and throttle shaft diameter have not changed. They comply and are fully consistent with the technical gauging now in use. Venturi casting rings are reamed to legal dimensions, for more consistent air flow.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.