Holley 0-4236 1968 426 HEMI LH Replacement Carburetor
1968 Dodge Charger, 1968 Dodge Coronet, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner, Dichromate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are NEW nearly exact reproductions of the originals. List Number 0-4236 is the 770 CFM "Left Side" Carburetor that Originally came on 1964-65 426 Wedge and 1968 Chrysler 426 HEMI Engines using the Cross Ram Intake Manifold. Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 2946262.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1964-65 426 Wedge and 1968 Chrysler Hemi engines using the Cross Ram intake manifold
- No choke just like the original
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- Original factory right side linkage
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4235 1968 426 HEMI RH Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80508SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80508S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-83770 770 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-8007 390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor w/ Electric Choke
Holley 0-80586 1050 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-4224 No Choke Mechanical Secondaries
Holley 0-80318-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80319-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80402-1 500 CFM Marine Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.