Holley 0-4144-1 350 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
1970 Challenger, 1970 Charger, 69-70 Coronet, 1970 Cuda, 1970 Fury, 69-70 GTX, 69-70 Roadrunner
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are NEW nearly exact reproductions of the originals. List Number 0-4144-1 is the 350 CFM "Center" Six Pack Carburetor that Originally came on 1969-70 Chrysler 440 CID 390 HP Engines. Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3418550.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- 350 CFM model 2300 center carburetor
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1969-70 Chrysler 440 CID 390 HP engines
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- Remote choke for easy hook up original vehicle
- Factory style metal throttle linkage
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4365-1 500 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-83770 770 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-4792 70-71, 340 Remote Choke Center Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80508SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80508S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-4790 1970-71, 340 Outboard Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-8007 390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor w/ Electric Choke
Holley 0-80586 1050 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-4672 1971, 440 CID Outboard Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4778C 700 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.