Holley 0-3310SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 750 CFM CFM
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's new 0-3310SA is constructed from aluminum which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of 40%! Holley's aluminum 0-3310SA will hold its shine and also can be hand polished for a custom look! It's based off the 0-3310C - a hot rod staple for over four decades! Dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need while its vacuum secondaries and manual choke make it amazingly universal. The famed 0-3310 is one of ten inaugrual inductees into the Hot Rod Magazine Speed Parts Hall of Fame! Its well known performance calibration and 750 CFM airflow keep it on top still today. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shine
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Manual choke (cable actuated - hand controlled) for precise cold start control
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4779S 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-82751 750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-76750BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76750HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carb
Holley 0-76751BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-67200BK 750 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-80573S 750 CFM Supercharger Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-82750 750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.