Holley 0-1848-2 465 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Aluminum
Classic Holley carbs have been a staple for rodders around the world for decades. They're calibrated for use on stock to mildly modified vehicles and have that classic Holley look. Holley's 0-1848-2 is calibrated and intended for small V8s or 6 cylinder engines as well as 2x4 street tunnel ram style set ups. Designed with a single fuel inlet and a factory preset electric choke for ease of installation. The vacuum secondaries allow for use on a wide variety of vehicles. Plus, it is gold dichromate coated for durability and classic Holley looks.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated and intended for small V-8 engines
- Aluminum construction allows better heat dissipation and lighter weight
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Power valve blow-out protection
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
This model of carburetor has the square bore flange bolt pattern. It can replace Holley, Edelbrock, Carter AFB, and Autolite style carburetors with 5-3/16" x 5-5/8" bolt pattern. If you have a spreadbore style intake manifold, you will need an adapter to install this carburetor. Similar to the Mr. Gasket #1932.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 0-80787-1 Keith Dorton HP 350 CFM Gas 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80583-1 Keith Dorton Racing 2 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM
Holley 0-80496-1 950 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80540-1 600 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-8007 390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor w/ Electric Choke
Holley 0-80458SA 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80459SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80531 850 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-80783C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-80923HB 1350 CFM 2 x 4 Gen 3 Dominator Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Learn how to calculate your CFM with a formula to determine what the best carburetor size is for you. We also cover vacuum and mechanical secondaries.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.