Hitachi PSL100 Super-Lite Mini Starter, Chevy V8 SBC BBC, 4.3 V6
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Automatic and Manual Transmission Type, Natural
- Shave weight off your car with this super light 7.5 pound starter which is an astounding 12 pounds lighter than a stock starter
- Billet aluminum mounting block has multiple bolt holes to fit both 153 and 168-tooth ring gears
- All steel gear construction handles high compression and big block engines with ease
- Small size and clockable design allow more room for long tube headers and larger exhaust pipes
- Mounting bolts and shims are included to ensure a quick and easy installation
There is no starter smaller and lighter than this 100% brand new Hitachi starter. This starter can be rotated 360° and its compact size allows it to fit where no other can. For 153 or 168 tooth flywheels and straight bolt patterns.
- Up to 10:1 compression
- 1.0 kw motor
- 6:1 gear reduction
- 7-1/2" lbs.
- Includes ARP bolts and shims
- 7" long (not including the drive)
- 4-3/4" tall (including solenoid)
- 3" diameter motor
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Chevy V8 Super Light Mini Starter, Gear Reduction, SBC, BBC, 1 kW
Chevy V8 Chrome Mini Starter, Super High Torque, SBC, BBC, 2.0 kW
Chevy Straight Bolt Chrome Starters
Speedway Chevy V8 Angled Bolt Chrome Starter, 168-Tooth
Chevy V8 Mini Starter, Compact, High Torque, SBC, BBC, 1.4 kW
King Chrome 1955-86 Chevy Starter, 1.4 kW, 168-Tooth
Chevy V8 Chrome Mini Starter, High Torque, SBC, BBC, 1.4 kW
King Chrome 1955-86 Chevy Starter, 1.4 kW, 153-Tooth
King Chrome 1955-86 Chevy Starter, Angled Bolts, Manual Trans.
Chevy V8 Mini Starter Kit, High Torque Gear Reduction, SBC, BBC
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Industry friends Street Rod Life sat down and started talking starters. Check out the attached article on what the discussion uncovered.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.