Hilborn Flathead Ford Mechanical Fuel Injection
This Hilborn Mechanical Fuel Injection unit fits the Ford Flathead 239 V8 engine. It comes complete with #6 nozzles and 9" stacks. For use with gasoline. Recommended fuel pump is 150C #0 direct from Hilborn. Fabrication required to drive the fuel pump and for linkage.
- High quality heat-treated aluminum casting
- Cad-plated steel ram tubes
- Fully assembled with shafts, butterflies, nozzles, fuel lines, metering valve, & bypass valve
- Bore Size: 1-11/16"
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.