Henchcraft® Chassis Mini Lighnting Sprint Shifter Rod
Black, Aluminum, Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
New from Henchcraft® Chassis, these aluminum rods connect the shifter handle to the shifter bell crank on Henchcraft® Mini Lightning Sprint chassis. They feature female ends that are tapped LH and RH for easy length adjustments.
- Aluminum shifter rod only, for use with handle (9707001)
- Choose your desired length of 2", 4-1/4", or 9-1/2"
- For Suzuki GSXR engines
- 2" shifter rod for R1 and ZX10 engines - tapped for 1/4" male rod ends
- For use on Henchcraft® Mini Lightning Sprint chassis
More Like This
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.