Add to Cart
Micro Sprint, Mini Sprint, .85" Hole Diameter, Aluminum, Painted
Can Ship FREE
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # 9707008
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Sold in Quantity:
New from Henchcraft® Chassis, these black anodized handle assemblies clamp to any 1" shifter handle in any position and offers clutch cable adjustment on the perch. Fits 970-7009 cable.
- Proven handle sized for any driver
- Clamp allows placement in any position
- Easy pull cable available under part number (9707009)
- For use on Henchcraft® Mini Lightning Sprint chassis
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.