Helo HE87869012712N Wheel, 16 x 9
16 Inch Wheel Diameter, Cast Aluminum, 9" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), Satin
Diversify your daily with a set of Helo Wheels. Different styles, various fitments and finishes allow for a complete overhaul of your car or trucks style. With Helo Wheels, you can stand out with crystal clear chrome finishes and wild designs; or take a step back with a more subtle matte black finish. Whatever your style, Helo Wheels has a wheel to suit your tastes and budget!
- Features a Satin Finish
- Wheel diameter of 16 inches with a width of 9 inches
- Made from Cast Aluminum
- 1-year warranty on wheel finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Helo to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.