Heidts SB-001 Mustang II 1935-1940 Ford Sway Bar Stabilizer Kit
34-40 Ford, Is Hardware Included, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your 1934-1940 Ford equipped with a Mustang II front suspension. They feature a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Mustang II front end came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- 1935-1940 Ford Mustang II Front Sway Bar Kit
- 7/8" Solid Steel Construction
- Supplied brackets fit with Tubular Mustang II Front-ends Only
- Also fits '33-'34 Fords but ONLY with a relocation of mounting holes in frame
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Sold as Kit
More Like This
1935-48 Ford Rear Sway Bar Stabilizer Kit
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
G-Comp 34 Inch Standard Sway Bar
Competition Engineering C2027 Magnum Series Anti-Roll Bar
Heidts SB-007 Mustang II Stabilizer Sway Bar Kit, 1948-56 Ford Pi
Garage Sale - 1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
Garage Sale - QA1 52886 Sway Bar, Chromoly, Front, Black Powdercoated, 1-1/4 Inch, Mustang
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.