Heidts SB-001 Mustang II 1935-1940 Ford Sway Bar Stabilizer Kit
34-40 Ford, Is Hardware Included, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your 1934-1940 Ford equipped with a Mustang II front suspension. They feature a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Mustang II front end came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- 1935-1940 Ford Mustang II Front Sway Bar Kit
- 7/8" Solid Steel Construction
- Supplied brackets fit with Tubular Mustang II Front-ends Only
- Also fits '33-'34 Fords but ONLY with a relocation of mounting holes in frame
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Sold as Kit
More Like This
1935-48 Ford Rear Sway Bar Stabilizer Kit
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
Competition Engineering C2027 Magnum Series Anti-Roll Bar
Heidts SB-007 Mustang II Stabilizer Sway Bar Kit, 1948-56 Ford Pi
Garage Sale - 1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
Garage Sale - QA1 52886 Sway Bar, Chromoly, Front, Black Powdercoated, 1-1/4 Inch, Mustang
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.