Heidts CX-307E Mustang II Crossmember for 1947-54 Chevy Pickup Frame, Kit
Out of Stock
This item is currently not available
Shop all Crossmembers
Front Position, Mustang II Crossmember Type, Steel
See more details
Need To Know
Ineligible for Return
Contains items that cannot be returned
- Longer tie rod ends aren’t used – ever!
- Mounting points of all control arms match the original Ford design
- Factory anti-drive built right in
- 1947-54 Chevy Pickup frames
- Economy (unground welds)
- Constructed of 7-gauge steel
- Mustang II cross members using stock spindles will drop the stock ride height 3-4”
- Built-in Anti-Dive is all fitted to your frame…No Grinding Required! Nothing to measure or trim…It’s All Done!
- One-Piece Shock Cups are T.I.G. welded in place and have anti-dive built in. First class, for your car.
- Vertical Inner Uprights. This is the strongest design available, with twice the weld area. This will keep your frame from twisting!
- Main crossmember made from only 2 formed pieces for maximum strength and accurate fit.
- Crossmember and Spring Towers precut and pre-welded to fit your frame…Nothing to Measure!
- Lower control arm pivot tubes and gussets are NOT included
- C-Notched plates are included
- Frame Front Boxing Plates are available for added strength/support (91054428)
- Works with manual rack and pinion ONLY
For a LARGER selection at a LOWER price, see Speedways collection of mustang II crossmembers.
Choose from the crossmembers below and add to an IFS kit to get a "hub to hub" front suspension.
Note: Additional items may be needed to complete installation. You may want to include our Mustang II ride height adjusters (91034444) for installation with these crossmembers to fine tune your final ride height up to 2". Frame boxing plates (91054428) are also available for these crossmembers for added strength and support.
Note: This crossmember is designed to be used with a manual rack only. A "power"rack-and-pinion interferes with the radiator and/or the radiator support brackets.
Item Details1947-54 Chevy Pick-Up
Complete installation may require you to purchase corresponding a-arms, shocks, springs, brake kit, spindles, and steering rack and pinion