Heidts CA-102-M Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arms, Coilover, Strut
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
You don't have to look any farther for tubular control arms for your hot rod. Full .120 wall, 1" diameter tubing, fixture welded and features screw-in ball joints and no-squeak bushings. These lower arms are designed to be used with strut rods and coil-over shocks. Will work with nearly any stock or aftermarket crossmember. Welding may be required on some applications.
Replaces 1974-80 Pinto, Bobcat and 1974-78 Mustang II control arms.
- Full .120" wall
- 1" diameter tubing
- 13-1/2" center to center and 6" at widest point
- 15-3/8" overall in length
- Weigh about 6-1/2 pounds (each arm)
- Pivot Point width: 3.380"
- Fixture welded
- Screw-in ball joints
- No-squeak bushings
- Works with Mustang II crossmembers that come without lower A-Arm tabs and require strut rods
- Designed to be used with coil-over shocks
Note: These lower control arms will require use of a strut rod and strut rod brackets. We recommend our tubular strut rods (91034322).
Note: Consider our Mustang II Lower Arm bolt kit (91034311-2) for proper installation.
More Like This
Heidts CA-102 Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arm, Stock, Strut Rod
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, Stock Width, Pair
Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock, No Strut, 5/8 Inch Narrower
Mustang II Tubular Lower A-Arms, Coilovers, No Strut, 5/8 In Narrower
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock,No Strut
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower A-Arms for Coilovers, No Strut Rod
QA1 MU1ESA Eco-Comp Control Arm, Mustang, Front, Lower, Pair
QA1 MU3ESA Eco-Comp Control Arm, Mustang, Front, Lower, Pair
QA1 MU2ESA Eco-Comp Control Arm, Mustang, Front, Lower, Pair
Heidts CA103MS Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms, Coil-overs, No Strut Rod