Hays 84-116 Pivot Ball Stud, 1955-83 GM
3.206" Extended Length
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hays to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Following on the heels of expanded clutch kit offerings, HAYS continues to expand its offerings of driveline products with the release of clutch forks, pivot ball studs, and release spring for popular General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler car and truck applications.These components will ensure years of smooth, chatter free engagement of your clutch.
- Pivot Stud Ball is used for adjusting spacing between throwout bearing and pressure plate
- Sold Individually
- Fits Chevrolet, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile applications from 1955-1983
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.