Hays 13-130 Internally Balanced Flywheel, 166 Thooth, 1964-81 Pontiac
Pontiac V8, 166 Tooth Count, 30 lbs. Weight, 1.1 SFI Rating, Billet steel Flywheel Material
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hays to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This 166-tooth flywheel weighs 30lbs and is SFI approved. Manufactured from billet steel that will not break under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of racing. Flywheel is drilled for 10.5" or 11" Borg & Beck, Diaphragm and Mark XII style clutches.
- Billet steel construction
- SFI certified
- 30 lb flywheel with 166 tooth count
- Fits 10.5" or 11" clutches
- 2.75" register bore
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission