Hays 12-246 Billet Steel Flywheel, 1969-78 BBF 429-460
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, 176 Tooth Count, 34 lbs. Weight, 1.1 SFI Rating
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hays to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Upgrade your stock flywheel to a Hays SFI-approved billet steel or aluminum flywheel. Each flywheel is precision machined and engineered to handle extreme duty applications along with being designed to take the punishment of today’s high horsepower street, off-road, and race engines.
Hays billet steel SFI approved flywheel, 1969-78 Big Block Ford 429-460, Zero Balance, 34 LB, 176-tooth
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Choose precision CNC-machined 1045 billet steel for maximum strength and durability or 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction for weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation
- Aluminum flywheels feature forged heat treated steel ring gears and replaceable 1045 steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal, External, or Zero (Neutral) balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engines
- Accepts 11" clutch assembly
More Like This
Hays 12-245 Billet Steel Flywheel, 1969-78 BBF 429-460
Hays 12-247 Billet Steel Flywheel, 1969-78 BBF 429-460
Hays 12-536 Billet Steel Flywheel, 1964-95 SBF 260-351
Hays 12-537 Billet Steel Flywheel, 1980-95 SBF 5.0L
Quarter Master 509110SC Button-Style Flywheels
Speedmaster 1-229-014 164 Tooth Billet Flywheel, Ford 429-460
Speedmaster 1-229-006 164 Tooth Billet Flywheel, Ford 429-460
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.