Hagan Street Rods 45 RF 45 Degree Flat Series LH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Universal Fit, 6.50" Overall Length, 5.25" Overall Width, 3.19" Overall Thickness, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Now you can make that old gas tank filler neck and cap go away with this easy flush mount gas door kit. Just select the style that would best fit to the surface and choose the design of the gas door with the hinge mount on the left or right side. This has a fuel spout that is 2" OD to accept a 2" ID fuel hose of your choice. Fuel hose not included.
- Can be mounted in steel or fiberglass
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel
- Hinge is spring loaded to hold the door open and closed
- Latch is spring loaded and magnetic
- Includes housing, door, hinge, latch, gas cap, spout and install instructions
- Door is 3-1/2" round
- The top is made of 18 gauge mild steel
- The spout is 2" O.D. and 3-3/4" long
- Overall depth of unit is 3"
- Shipping weight is 3.011 lbs.
Hinge location is based on the view that you're standing outside the vehicle ready to open the door
More Like This
Hagan Street Rods fd45RFP 45 Degree Flat RH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 450 VF 45 Degree Flat Series LH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 SF 45 Deg. Flat Series LH Hinge Square Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 450 VFP 45 Deg. Flat Series RH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45rq 45 Degree Curve Series LH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 SFP 45 Degree Flat RH Hinge Square Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 VQ 45 Degree Curve Series LH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 RC 45 Deg. Curve Series LH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 OVC 45 Deg. Curve Series LH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 RCP 45 Degree Curve RH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!