HRP VFT0512-K 5x5 Dish Top Wing Kit w/ Countersunk Rivets
Sprint Car, 72.00" Overall Length, 30.00" Overall Width, 26.00" Overall Height, Aluminum
Hepfner Racing Products is a leader in the design and manufacturing of sprint car wings. CNC punched and formed, each wing is identical and all internal components are formed and lightened. Top wing kit features countersunk rivets for increased airflow and added strength. Complete top wing kit includes internal runner, chromoly front post, rivets and complete instructions. All holes are drilled. Assembly takes anywhere from 1-2 hours.
- Top wing for winged sprint cars
- Flush rivets for better airflow
- Pre-drilled holes for easy assembly
- Approved for use with WoO, IRA, Knoxville, All Stars, ASCS and others
- Complete package includes internal runners, chromoly front posts, rivets and braces
- 5' x 5' top wing
- Tall sideboard measures 72" x 30"
- Lower sideboard is 72" long and 30" tall at the rear, 26" tall in front
- Posts are 1" O.D. and 12" tall
- Easy Glide posts
- 0.016" aluminum belly
- 0.016" aluminum sideboards
- Has 2-1/2" rear dish for maximum downforce on rear tires
More Like This
HRP 5x5 Flat Top Wing Kit w/ Countersunk Rivets and 1-Degree Slant
HRP FLT0510-KIT 5X5 Flat Top Wing Kit w/ Countersunk Rivets
HRP 5x5 Dish Top Wing Kit w/ Countersunk Rivets and 1-Degree Slant
HRP SHK0510-S1-KIT 5x5 Top Wing Kit
HRP VFT6550-200 Sprint Dish Wing Standard Side Boards, 2-1/2 Inch Dip
HRP RCR0500-F-KIT Top Wing Flat Racer Series
HRP RCR0500-D-KIT 5 x 5 Top Wing Dished Racer Series
HRP VTF0512-S-KIT Sprint Car Top Wing, Dished w/Super Boards
HRP Sprint Car Shark Top Wing Assembly, 5X5 Kit, 2-1/2 Inch Dish
HRP Nose Wing with Straight or 60 Degree Side Boards
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.