HRP SHK0510-S1-KIT 5x5 Top Wing Kit
Sprint Car, Aluminum, Natural
- Has fully recessed rivets and a flat top
- Features lighter internal components and a narrow nose
- Specially designed to maximize downforce with less weight
- There are aerodynamic caps on front and rear of sideboards
- Comes with a reinforced tail section and a heavy-duty wicker bill (.060" 2024)
This top wing kit features countersunk rivets which not only increase airflow, but add strength. Top wing features internal runner, chromoly front posts, rivets and instructions. Put it together in an evening.
- Narrow nose
- Aerodynamic caps on front and rear of sideboards
- Lighter internal components
- Reinforced tail section
- Heavy-Duty wicker bill (.060" 2024)
- Maximizes downforce with less weight
- 25 sq. ft.
- Fully recessed rivets
- Flat top
- 75 degree posts
- .060" 2024 aluminum 1" wicker bill
- .016" 6061 aluminum skin
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
HRP FLT0510-KIT 5X5 Flat Top Wing Kit w/ Countersunk Rivets
HRP 5x5 Flat Top Wing Kit w/ Countersunk Rivets and 1-Degree Slant
HRP VFT0512-K 5x5 Dish Top Wing Kit w/ Countersunk Rivets
HRP 5x5 Dish Top Wing Kit w/ Countersunk Rivets and 1-Degree Slant
HRP VFT6550-200 Sprint Dish Wing Standard Side Boards, 2-1/2 Inch Dip
HRP RCR0500-D-KIT 5 x 5 Top Wing Dished Racer Series
HRP Sprint Car Shark Top Wing Assembly, 5X5 Kit, 2-1/2 Inch Dish
HRP Nose Wing with Straight or 60 Degree Side Boards
HRP Nose Wing Angled Side Boards
HRP SHK0802-T Shark Nose Wing, Tall Board
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
The benefits of the Micro Sprint Billet Wing Actuator Adapter and how to install it on your car.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.