HRP 5x5 Dish Top Wing Kit w/ Standard Rivets
Top off your sprint car with the latest wing design from HRP. This 5 x 5 Top Wing Kit includes internal runners, chromoly front posts, rivets, braces and complete instructions. With all mounting holes pre-drilled, this wing can easily be assembled in an evening.
- Top wing for winged sprint cars
- Aluminum construction
- Includes internal runners, chromoly front posts, rivets and braces
- All holes are pre-drilled
- Easy to assemble
940-5548 Instructions (PDF)
- 5 x 5 top wing
- Tall sideboard measures 72" x 30"
- Lower sideboard is 72" long and 30" tall in rear, 24” tall in front
- Posts are 1" O.D. and 12" tall
- T-roller bearing posts
- 0.016" aluminum belly and sideboards
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
The benefits of the Micro Sprint Billet Wing Actuator Adapter and how to install it on your car.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.