Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 & FIA8860 Safety Rating, Carbon Fiber Helmet Shell Material
The new Carbon Fiber HP7 SA2015 helmet has been developed through close collaboration with leading F1 drivers and teams and as aerodynamically sleek, lightweight and efficient as possible for the intense demands of open-wheel, open-cockpit forms of racing that compete at higher speeds. Designed for professional racers the 8860 or super helmet standard was developed by the FIA to improve overall helmet performance and protection and is known as the most severe racing helmet standard in the world.
- Designed for professional racers
- HP helmets absorb up to 40% more energy than standard models on certain impacts
- Ultra-lightweight shell made using aerospace grade carbon
- Innovative shield design improves acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Liner reinforced with a layer of kevlar for added protection
- Multiple density comfort foams and padding to ensure the best possible fit
- 14 air intake and extraction channels strategically placed around the shell
- Duel chamber air intake, maximizes airflow around the head and the face
- Titanium hardware and an optical grade injected double screen anti fog (DSAF) shield
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air and water cant penetrate into the helmet
- Chin guard face piece is removable and available in various thicknesses accommodating different cheek and jaw shapes
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems
- Without front chin bar gurney (duckbill)
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Hook and loop cheek pads and can be adapted for use with ear cups
- Recessed ear area in liner allows for the integration of the ear cups into the helmet interior
- Narrow eye port
- SE07 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE07 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- Equipped with hans anchors
- Includes fleece lined helmet bag & hex wrench
- Carbon finish
- Sizes: 7 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8860-2015 Homologation
ChartsProper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet w/ Bill
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Non-Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Duckbill FIA8860 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Non-Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Duckbill SA2020 Helmet
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!