Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 90 business days for Bell to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The new Carbon Fiber HP7 SA2015 helmet has been developed through close collaboration with leading F1 drivers and teams and as aerodynamically sleek, lightweight and efficient as possible for the intense demands of open-wheel, open-cockpit forms of racing that compete at higher speeds. Designed for professional racers the 8860 or super helmet standard was developed by the FIA to improve overall helmet performance and protection and is known as the most severe racing helmet standard in the world.
- Designed for professional racers
- HP helmets absorb up to 40% more energy than standard models on certain impacts
- Ultra-lightweight shell made using aerospace grade carbon
- Innovative shield design improves acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Liner reinforced with a layer of kevlar for added protection
- Multiple density comfort foams and padding to ensure the best possible fit
- 14 air intake and extraction channels strategically placed around the shell
- Duel chamber air intake, maximizes airflow around the head and the face
- Titanium hardware and an optical grade injected double screen anti fog (DSAF) shield
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air and water cant penetrate into the helmet
- Chin guard face piece is removable and available in various thicknesses accommodating different cheek and jaw shapes
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems
- Without front chin bar gurney (duckbill)
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Hook and loop cheek pads and can be adapted for use with ear cups
- Recessed ear area in liner allows for the integration of the ear cups into the helmet interior
- Narrow eye port
- SE07 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE07 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- Equipped with hans anchors
- Includes fleece lined helmet bag & hex wrench
- Carbon finish
- Sizes: 7 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8860-2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Simpson FIA 8860 X Bandit Pro Carbon Fiber SA2010 Racing Helmet
Simpson Venator Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Zamp RZ-44C Carbon Helmet
Simpson Carbon Fiber Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Drag Bandit Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.