Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 & FIA8860 Safety Rating, Carbon Fiber Helmet Shell Material
The new Carbon Fiber HP5 Touring SA2015 helmet is intended for racers in closed car environments who use an external cooling system (not included) and want the added protection of the FIA8860 standard. The ultra-versatile HP5 Touring can be used as an all-purpose helmet, with visor peak for closed car racing and with available side and top forced air attachments making it flexible and adaptable to multiple forms of racing. The HP5 Touring can also be used in an ear cup configuration with or without speakers and intercom system (sold separately).
- HP helmets absorb up to 40% more energy than standard models on certain impacts
- Ultra-lightweight shell made using aerospace grade carbon
- Multi-piece, multi-density, high-impact, reinforced custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Multiple density comfort foams and padding to ensure the best possible fit
- Internal ventilation channels to increase pressure and accelerate airflow to maximize ventilation and cooling
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Hook and loop cheek pads and can be adapted for use with ear cups
- Recessed ear area in liner allows for the integration of the ear cups into the helmet interior
- Large eye port
- SE05 3MM shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- Equipped with HANS anchors
- Includes fleece lined helmet bag & hex wrench
- Carbon finish
- Sizes: 7 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8860-2015 Homologation
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.