Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Bell to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The new Carbon Fiber HP5 Touring SA2015 helmet is intended for racers in closed car environments who use an external cooling system (not included) and want the added protection of the FIA8860 standard. The ultra-versatile HP5 Touring can be used as an all-purpose helmet, with visor peak for closed car racing and with available side and top forced air attachments making it flexible and adaptable to multiple forms of racing. The HP5 Touring can also be used in an ear cup configuration with or without speakers and intercom system (sold separately).
- HP helmets absorb up to 40% more energy than standard models on certain impacts
- Ultra-lightweight shell made using aerospace grade carbon
- Multi-piece, multi-density, high-impact, reinforced custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Multiple density comfort foams and padding to ensure the best possible fit
- Internal ventilation channels to increase pressure and accelerate airflow to maximize ventilation and cooling
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Hook and loop cheek pads and can be adapted for use with ear cups
- Recessed ear area in liner allows for the integration of the ear cups into the helmet interior
- Large eye port
- SE05 3MM shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- Equipped with HANS anchors
- Includes fleece lined helmet bag & hex wrench
- Carbon finish
- Sizes: 7 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8860-2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson FIA 8860 X Bandit Pro Carbon Fiber SA2010 Racing Helmet
Simpson Venator Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Zamp RZ-44C Carbon Helmet
Simpson Carbon Fiber Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Drag Bandit Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.