HEI Distributor w/Super Cap, SBC Small Block Chevy, Black
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, HEI / Male Cap Type, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style
- Speedway's HEI Distributor has everything you need, all under one cap
- Features a high-quality aluminum housing and hardened steel dual bushing construction that is built to last
- Fully adjustable mechanical and vacuum advances makes precision a breeze
- Has a high-output module, high-spark 65,000-volt coil, and an easy one-wire hookup
- Distributor gear is most compatible with cast iron hydraulic or solid flat tappet camshafts and will not fit tall deck blocks
Speedway's HEI Distributor has everything you need, all under one cap. With a high-quality aluminum housing and hardened steel dual bushing construction, it is built to last. It features fully adjustable mechanical and vacuum advances, meaning precision is a breeze. It has a high-output module, high-spark 65,000-volt coil, solid brass terminals, and an easy one-wire hookup.
- Magnetic trigger style
- Mechanical and Vacuum advance type
- Male Super Cap
- Coil included
- 65,000 volt coil output
*Note-This will not fit tall deck blocks and it will not fit if using a governor. Distributor gear is most compatible with cast iron hydraulic or solid flat tappet camshafts; consult cam manufacturer for recommended gear material.
Chevrolet Big Block V8 Gen. II (Mark IV)
6.5 L / 396 in3
6.6 L / 402 in3
7.4 L / 454 in3
Chevrolet Small Block V8 Gen. I
4.3 L / 262 in3
4.3 L / 265 in3
4.4 L / 267 in3
4.6 L / 283 in3
4.9 L / 302 in3
5.0 L / 305 in3
5.0 L / 307 in3
5.4 L / 327 in3
5.7 L / 350 in3
6.6 L / 400 in3
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.