HANS DK 13235-41 Hans Device Pro SAH 20 Med Quick Click Slide Tether
Featuring light weight and a low collar, the HANS Device Pro Ultra provides the same protection as the HANS Professional used worldwide by drivers in major racing series since 2001. Made from carbon fiber, the new HANS Pro Ultra carries a feather graphic on the new style collar signifying its low weight.
- Hand made with high modulus carbon fiber
- Hollow core reduces weight, weighs about 1 pound
- Provides the same protection as the HANS Professional
- Allows easier entry and exit from cockpit
- Higher epaulets for improved function with safety harness
- SFI 38.1 and FIA approved
- SAH version does not include helmet anchor backing nuts or wrench
- Quick Click anchors
- Sliding tether
- 20 degree layback
HANS Quick Start Guide (PDF)
ApplicationTorque Specifications for HANS Device Fasteners
Detailed torque specification for HANS Device anchors and tether carriers
(A) Helmet Anchor Torque Specifications
Torque specs for the indexing post screw are:
30 Inch Pounds (in-lbs) OR
3.4 Newton Meters (N-m) which is similar to:
Finger tight plus one quarter turn additional.
(B) Tether Clamp Torque Specifications
FIXED TETHER CARRIERS
Torque specs for the screws holding the metal fixed tether clamps are:
20 Inch Pounds (in-lbs) OR
2.25 Newton Meters (N-m)which is similar to:
SLIDING TETHERS CARRIERS
Torque specs for the screws holding the orange sliding tether carriers are:
8.0 Inch Pounds (in-lbs) OR
0.9 Newton Meters (Nm) which is similar to:
The new HANS Pro Ultra allows better access and egress for drivers due to the lower collar. A different contour to the legs provides an improved fit across the chest and shoulders. The newest HANS also has high epaulets for an improved fit with safety harnesses.
The HANS Pro Ultra has been approved for competition by the SFI’s specification 38.1 for Head and Neck Restraints and by the FIA, the international sanctioning body.
To select the HANS device for you, you will need to know a couple of things:
1) What degree of angle is your seat?
- The most common are: 0-10 degree (upright & many sprint cars), 20 degree (most common, modifieds, stock cars, sprints), 30 degree (200lbs or more)
2) What does your neck measure?
- The most common are: Medium (13.5"-17"), Large (16"-20")
Hans Device Sizing Chart (Link)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for HANS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 451323541 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
HANS DK14237.411 SFI Device Sport III Series Quick Click Anchors
Hans DK 16217.321 SFI Youth III PA SA Head & Neck Restraint
HANS DK14237.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III Series Post Anchor
HANS DK14247.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III, Post Anchor 20 Deg
HANS DK14247.411 SFI Hans Device Sport III Quick Click, 20 Deg, L
Hans DK 16217.421 SFI Youth III QC SA Head & Neck Restraint
G-Force Rift Helmet and Zamp 2A Z-Tech Head/Neck Restraint Kit
Lightweight Helmet and Zamp 2A Z-Tech Head/Neck Restraint Kit
Simpson Racing Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraint, Sliding Tether
Simpson Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraints
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!