HANS DK 13235-41 Hans Device Pro SAH 20 Med Quick Click Slide Tether
Dirt Late Model, Midget, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Sliding Tether Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Hand made with high modulus carbon fiber
- Hollow core reduces weight, weighs about 1 pound
- Provides the same protection as the HANS Professional
- Allows easier entry and exit from cockpit
- Higher epaulets for improved function with safety harness
- SFI 38.1 and FIA approved
- SAH version does not include helmet anchor backing nuts or wrench
- Quick Click anchors
- Sliding tether
- 20 degree layback
Hans Device Sizing Chart (Link)
HANS Quick Start Guide (PDF)
ApplicationTorque Specifications for HANS Device Fasteners
Detailed torque specification for HANS Device anchors and tether carriers
(A) Helmet Anchor Torque Specifications
Torque specs for the indexing post screw are:
30 Inch Pounds (in-lbs) OR
3.4 Newton Meters (N-m) which is similar to:
Finger tight plus one quarter turn additional.
(B) Tether Clamp Torque Specifications
FIXED TETHER CARRIERS
Torque specs for the screws holding the metal fixed tether clamps are:
20 Inch Pounds (in-lbs) OR
2.25 Newton Meters (N-m)which is similar to:
SLIDING TETHERS CARRIERS
Torque specs for the screws holding the orange sliding tether carriers are:
8.0 Inch Pounds (in-lbs) OR
0.9 Newton Meters (Nm) which is similar to:
The new HANS Pro Ultra allows better access and egress for drivers due to the lower collar. A different contour to the legs provides an improved fit across the chest and shoulders. The newest HANS also has high epaulets for an improved fit with safety harnesses.
The HANS Pro Ultra has been approved for competition by the SFI’s specification 38.1 for Head and Neck Restraints and by the FIA, the international sanctioning body.
To select the HANS device for you, you will need to know a couple of things:
1) What degree of angle is your seat?
- The most common are: 0-10 degree (upright & many sprint cars), 20 degree (most common, modifieds, stock cars, sprints), 30 degree (200lbs or more)
2) What does your neck measure?
- The most common are: Medium (13.5"-17"), Large (16"-20")
More Like This
HANS DK 13235-31 Hans Device Pro SAH 20 -Med Post Anchor Slide Tether
HANS DK14237.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III Series Post Anchor
HANS DK14247.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III, Post Anchor 20 Deg
HANS DK14247.411 SFI Hans Device Sport III Quick Click, 20 Deg, L
HANS DK14237.411 SFI Device Sport III Series Quick Click Anchors
HANS K9005-BLK Hans Device Foam Padding, Black
HANS K9011-BLK Hans Device Gel Padding, Black
HANS Pro Series Post Anchor Kit
HANS TU11421 Sliding Tether Upgrade Kit
HANS TK1132QDL Quick Disconnect Loops
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.