H3R Performance HG100B HalGuard 1.4 Lb. Fire Extinguisher, Black
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Having a fire extinguisher in your car is a great idea for street rods and a must for competition vehicles. These fire extinguishers will not only help protect your ride, but look great doing so. Includes black mounting bracket.
- Rapidly quench chemical, flammable liquid, or electrical fires
- Leaves no residue
- UL listed
- Steel cylinder w/ 100% metal valve construction
- Made in U.S.A.
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operators vision
- EPA approved
- 6 - 8 discharge range
- Listed and rated 1B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
CANNOT SHIP BY AIR!
Owners Manual (PDF)
Item Details10.0" Tall x 2.6" Diameter, 2.6 LB Gross Weight
More Like This
H3R Performance HG100C HalGuard 1.4 Lb. Fire Extinguisher, Chrome
H3R Performance MX100B Max-Out 1.0 Lb. Fire Extinguisher, Black
H3R Performance MX100C Max-Out 1.0 Lb. Fire Extinguisher, Chrome
Speedway Budget Fire Extinguisher, 2 Pounds
Fire Bottle RC-250 Sprint Car Fire Suppression System, 2.5 Lbs.
Fire Bottle BRC-500-1 Fire Suppression System, 5 Lbs.
Cold Fire Suppression System - Complete 1 Liter System
Cold Fire Suppression System - Service Components, Detection Tube Kit
Cold Fire Suppression System, Composite Tubing For Nozzle Line
Cold Fire Super Systems 80000175 175 psi Pressure Gauge
Q & A
Protect yourself and your investment from a fire with a Cold Fire Super Systems fire suppression system. Click here for a video on how easy it is to install.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.