H3R Performance HG100B HalGuard 1.4 Lb. Fire Extinguisher, Black
- Ideal for street rods and a must for competition vehicles
- Has a steel cylinder w/ 100% metal valve construction
- The liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Is listed and rated 1B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- Made in U.S.A. and comes with a 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
Having a fire extinguisher in your car is a great idea for street rods and a must for competition vehicles. These fire extinguishers will not only help protect your ride, but look great doing so. Includes black mounting bracket.
- Rapidly quench chemical, flammable liquid, or electrical fires
- Leaves no residue
- UL listed
- Steel cylinder w/ 100% metal valve construction
- Made in U.S.A.
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operators vision
- EPA approved
- 6 - 8 discharge range
- Listed and rated 1B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
CANNOT SHIP BY AIR!
Owners Manual (PDF)
Item Details10.0" Tall x 2.6" Diameter, 2.6 LB Gross Weight
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Protect yourself and your investment from a fire with a Cold Fire Super Systems fire suppression system. Click here for a video on how easy it is to install.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.