Griffin Radiators 4-227BX-HAC Flathead V8 1927 Ford Aluminum Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Griffin Aluminum radiators give superior cooling over a brass/copper radiator. Features 2 rows of 1" tubes furnace brazed into the core which provides 40% greater tube-to-fin contact over a copper/brass radiator.
- Built-in HD automatic transmission oil cooler
- Hood support brackets are included
- Brackets on side for gille shell
- Brackets on top for support rods
- Includes "dummy" filler neck
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 2.00" mounting tabs one both sides. 3/8" NPT sensor fitting. 1/4" NPT drain fitting.
More Like This
Griffin Radiators 4-230BG-HAA Flathead V8 30-31 Ford Aluminum Radiator
Griffin Radiators 4-227BX-FAC 1927 Ford T Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Griffin Radiators 4-227BX-AAC 1927 Ford T Aluminum Radiator, Chevy V8
4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
1917-1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator
Griffin Radiators 4-232BX-FAA 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Griffin Radiators 4-242BX-FAX 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
AFCO 1949-53 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
AFCO 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine