Garage Sale - Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator - Single Row Core
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Griffin Radiators to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 917344 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Manufactured of lightweight aluminum, Griffin radiators are the choice of the motorsports professional. For the reliable cooling you need on the track when running alcohol, these radiators feature one row of 1-1/4" tubes.
The Griffin design incorporates open fin spacing that promotes air flow through the radiator to enhance cooling and help eliminate clogging. Measures 19" tall and has Chevy-style outlets. Suitable for engines up to 300 horsepower.
Order widths of 24", 26" or 27.5". Width measurements include tanks.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine